Rosco Tasman Raider Sea Kayak – Day Tripper
The latest in the Raider series, the Tasman Raider is the little sister of the range. This Raider is a great all-rounder providing competent open water performance, whilst maintaining a smaller more manageable craft for those day trips.
- Available as a Day Model (without fore and aft hatches) and Expedition Model with all standard Raider hatches.
- Narrow Foredeck to optimize paddle stroke
- Shallow V Hull provides good tracking whilst the rocker maintains maneuverability.
- Medium volume gives room for both paddlers and gear with plenty of storage and room for long legs or big feet.
- Keyhole cockpit opening compliments the roomy interior, for easy access for the paddler (can paddle with knees up!).
- Comfort and performance driven seat design for the ultimate paddle experience.
- Contoured rear bulkhead for maximum gear storage, fitting of electric bilge pump and ease of flushing water from cockpit.
- Customizable options including bulkhead placement, wheel tubes.Plus all the standard features of the Raider Range of kayaks.
- Top quality fibreglass/carbon kevlar techniques and materials for the best quailty kayaks in Australia. More Info
- Anti-slip hand grips for secure entry into cockpit in all conditions.
- Custom colour choice available giving your kayak your own personal touch. More Info
- 5 year Rosco warranty. More Info
Made in Australia
Rosco Tasman Raider (Day)- Fibreglass with Rudder - $3199
Rosco Tasman Raider (Expedition)- Fibreglass with rudder, full sea kayak fitout - $3399
- Wheel tubes and wheel set.
- Bulkhead construction - fibreglass, or carbon kevlar.
- Carbon Kevlar
THIS CRAFT COULD BE YOURS!
SO CALL US TODAY
07 3359 9330