Rosco Bass Catcher 300 Canoe
This canoe was designed as a single or multi-person fishing canoe incorporating an integral transom and is ideal for rivers, lakes, and protected estuaries.
This model can be used with or without a motor. Very stable yet turns well. Wide transom accepts petrol motors up to 4hp (2.5 hp is ideal) or electric motors (at least 24lbs thrust).
- Up-swept stern keel section, which reduces drag for more efficient planing speed.
- Skeg like keel which reduces sideward movement in the breeze and collects bilge water.
- The generous beam provides a high level of stability and allows a whopping 320kg payload.
- Motor clamping pad on transom is offset to give a more natural steering arm position.
- Full width seats (lowered for extra stability and to allow use of fold-down swivel seats) permit seating positions right up against the sides of the boat.
- Registration is not required for this craft so those expensive annual registration fees are no longer a problem!
- Top quality fibreglass techniques and materials ensure for the best quailty canoe in Australia. More Info
- Double ripstop seating for ultimate comfort and strength.
- Aluminum gunwales for maximum protection and durability.
- Sealed foam bulkheads encourages self-righting of a swamped canoe.
- Stainless steel mounts for easy mooring and anchor retrieval and deployment.
- Both molded and carry toggles offer easy carrying and grab points.
- Custom colour choice available giving your canoe your own personal touch. More Info
- 5 year Rosco warranty. More Info
Made in Australia
Price includes two single paddles and two rod holders.
- Built-in or drop-in middle seat.
- Single or double outriggers.
- Swivel Seat Delux.
- Electric or Petrol Motor.
- Sail kit.
- Outrigger Trampoline.
Bush n` Beach Review
THIS CRAFT COULD BE YOURS!
SO CALL US TODAY...
07 3359 9330