Rosco Chief 15ft Royalex Canoe
The Rosco Chief 15ft Royalex canoe is the toughest canoe in the Southern hemisphere. It is the choice for those seeking whitewater expeditions, a large payload capacity or running a commercial fleet.
This canoe is equally at home on class 2-3 moving water as the local lake or stream. Featuring a tried and tested design based on our 15ft Fibreglass canoe with increased freeboard to to ensure a drier ride in rough water and increased carrying capacity. The Chief is the workhorse of the Rosco range.
- Intergrated bow and stern keel for great tracking.
- Modern flat bottom design for exceptional stability.
- Top quality Royalex material for the most durable canoes in Australia. More Info
- Increased free board and Royalex construction offers a drier ride and a massive 400kg payload, perfect for white water.
- Double ripstop seating for ultimate comfort and strength.
- Bow and stern wear strips for added protection of the hull.
- Optional sealed foam bulkheads for commerial use, encourages self-righting of a swamped canoe and payload capabilities.
- Both molded grips and grab toggles offer easy carrying and grab points.
- 12 month Rosco warranty.
Made in Australia
An ideal training craft for schools, scouts/guides, outdoor education centres etc.
Price includes two single paddles.
- Built-in or drop-in middle seat.
- Commercial bulkheads.
- Single or double outriggers.
- Kevlar bow and stern bangplates.
- Motor bracket.
- Sail kit.
THIS CRAFT COULD BE YOURS!
SO CALL US TODAY...
07 3359 9330