Rosco Kayak Trailer
Planning on transporting a range of paddling craft…… ? Then check out the Rosco Canoe & Kayak trailer range.
Our kayak trailers have been used extensively used throughout Australia by many tour operators for over 30 years. The Rosco Trailer is exceptionally tough and practical.
We offer a base model with trailer frame and kayak rack to hold either 6 or 8 kayaks in slings. The trialer also includes a paddle holder cage and rear storage box. Kayak carriers are extra.
Our sales staff can provide any specific details relating to a trailer that will best suit your needs !
- Kayak trailer with rack to hold 4 or 6 kayaks (specify when ordereing)
- Hot dipped galvanished- Rust protection
- Towball 50mm
- 7 point utilex plug
- Adjustable draw bar for different kayak lengths
- Dolly wheel for easy loading
- Lights mounted on draw bar - clear vision
- Ropes or tie downs options
- Spare tyre
- Trailer comes with warranty
- 6 Kayak version available (same price on request).
- Thule Universal kayak carriers. These are ideal for transporting your kayaks in the best possible way. Quotes available on request.
- Front paddle cage (approx. $350)
- Rear storage box (approx. $400) Both box and cage are made from ply wood with fibreglass edges, timber oil on the inside and gelcoat on the outside.
- Trailer registration is not included
Trailer Freight Policy: We can freight trailers all over Australia, however due to the size of trailers we can not quote freight for internet orders via the website. Each quote is calculated on an individual case depending on trailer size, weight, and destination. When you place an order via our website, we will contact you to discuss freight options and costs. We will always endeavour to provide you with the cheapest freight price available to us. Should you wish to discuss freight, please feel free to contact us.