ROSCO CANOE / KAYAK TRAILER
Planning on transporting a range of paddling craft…… ? Then check out the Rosco Canoe & Kayak trailer range. Our Canoe trailers have been used extensively used throughout Australia by many tour operators for over 30 years. The Rosco Trailer is exceptionally tough and practical.
This is a custom-made canoe/kayak trailer. Features a large equipment storage area in the base, an extended draw bar to allow for easy manouvering and lighting extention rack to comply with regulations. Comes free with registration, spare wheel and heavy duty jockey wheel.
The Box provides storage space in an aerated environment, whilst the extension bar allows for the transport of various size craft.
Our sales staff can provide any specific details relating to a trailer that will best suit your needs !
Ideal for comercial or recreational use for more details please enquire.
· Base trailer : 7’ x 5’ box Canoe trailer
· Size : 6m long x 2 m wide x 2.64m high ( with canoe)
· Weight : 360kg (trailer only)
· Rust proof – zinc anneal
· Extendable draw bar
· Racks hold 6 or 8 canoes
· Removable rack – box trailer only
· Specially made heavy duty rubber on racks- 10 year warranty
· Dolly wheel – easy manoeuvrability
· Choice of rope, tiedowns or rubber dogbones
· Spare tyre
· Trailer comes with warranty
· 7’ x 5’ box trailer - $ 5099
· Lockable grill – optional, quotes available on request
· Tie down choices – ropes/ tie downs or dog bones ( rubber)
* Trailer registration not included (rego forms will be sent prior to collection, the factory will then install rego plates upon pick up)
Trailer Freight Policy: We can freight trailers all over Australia, however due to the size of trailers we can not quote freight for internet orders via the website. Each quote is calculated on an individual case depending on trailer size, weight, and destination. When you place an order via our website, we will contact you to discuss freight options and costs. We will always endeavour to provide you with the cheapest freight price available to us. Should you wish to discuss freight, please feel free to contact us.