Sales Order Deposit Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 20% deposit of total sales order amount is required at time of purchase to secure order and begin ordering process. Once customers pay the minimum deposit they agree to all Sales Orders terms & conditions
- Full payment is required before or at time of collection of items.
- Sales orders process times:
o Rosco Products – 4 to 8 weeks production (subject to availability of parts).
o Standard Stock Items – 2 to 4 weeks (subject to supplier’s availability).
o Non – Standard Stock Item – 2 to 6 weeks (subject to supplier’s availability).
Rosco Canoes will endeavor to fill all Sales Orders as soon as possible and will advise customers of any delays such as back-ordered items.
- Once Rosco Canoes fills a Sales Order and advises the customer, the customer has 2 weeks to complete the sales order with full payment and collection of all items. After two weeks, a storage fee for craft or commercial orders will be charged at $25/week until items are collected.
- Any Non-Standard Stock Item (Customer Special Order), contained within a sales order, must be paid for in full before the order will proceed. This will be on top of the minimum 20% deposit.
- Any Customer Special Order is non-refundable except for those reasons outlined by Australian Consumer Law. No refunds will be given for change of mind.
- Where an item contained on a Sales Order is unavailable for supply, Rosco Canoes will advise the customer of the closest alternative. If the customer chooses the alternative product and there is a price difference between products, the Sales Order will be changed to reflect this increase/decrease in price and the customer advised. If the customer chooses to remove the unavailable item, a full refund/credit will be given for any moneys paid on that item.
Cancellation of Sales Order
- Any stock standard items may be cancelled from the order with no penalty if done before completion of order (except for Customer Special Orders).
- If a Sales Order is cancelled, Rosco Canoes will refund the balance (if any) of any moneys paid less 50% of the minimum deposit amount, any Customer Special Orders, and payment for any items taken. The 50% of the minimum deposit is kept by Rosco Canoes as a cancellation fee, this can be used as a store credit valid for 12 months.
Facebook Deals Terms and Conditions:
1. Offers are only valid on instore stock only and whilst stock last.
2. Limit of 1 item per person.
3. No further discounts apply.
4. No rainchecks. Deal is only valid for specified period on the promotion material. Full payment must be made at time of purchase. Deals can not be placed on lay-by.
5. Deals can only be redeemed instore. The deals are not valid through online or phone sales. All deals exclude freight.
6. Once a unique private facebook user has 'liked' or 'shared' the deal, the user automatically qualifies for the deal and in doing so also agrees to the terms and conditions. To redeem the deal, the user simply needs to quote the facebook deal to a member of Rosco Canoes. However, Rosco Canoes reserve the right to confirm the user has met the qualification requirements and that the user is said user through photo ID and/or confirmation of facebook account ownership.
Should you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions of Rosco Canoes and Kayaks facebook deals, please feel free to contact us.